When one looks to buy a camera they usually look at the zoom, mega Pixels, panoramic view maybe. However, these do not matter at all for a vlogger. Thus, the typical DSLR and camcorder are not of great use for vlogging.
Thus, before planning to buy a vlogging camera, it is important to read reviews of good vlogging cameras. This site review the best vlogging camera.
The features that are needed for a good vlogging camera are listed below
- One of the main features that is needed for a vlogging camera is the ability to capture and work even in low light. This is because many features are dependent on light conditions. It doesn’t matter whether it is indoors or outdoors, performance in low light conditions is a must.
- Aperture is another important feature; the wide aperture is preferred for vlogging as it improves overall aesthetics of the video and helps focus on important things.
- Sensor size is another feature to look for as larger the value better it captures the light.
- Ease of uploading a video is important, a camera with Wi-Fi is very helpful in saving time and energy.
- Next aspect to a good picture is good audio quality. Having an external microphone certainly, If audio quality is poor, it is literally unwatchable. A good built-in microphone may also do the job.
- If you are a travel Vlogger and would like to shoot mostly outdoors then zoom is important, for rest this feature is useless.
Thus, depending on the purpose of usage, where you are going to record most of your videos is important in considering the features that matter and those which don’t. Additionally, consider buying a good microphone as well depending on your budget. As suggested earlier read reviews before buying a vlogging camera and a microphone.