If you are a Xbox gamer, you know that downloading new games and new content is almost mandatory. But if the free space on your Xbox is running out, your new games and new content might be in trouble. It is understandable that investing in new consoles is neither practical and is an expensive affair. And so you need an Xbox 360 HDD these days.
With the new Xbox 360 HDD, almost all your downloading problems are solved. As these hard drives can be easily installed as well as removed. This gives you the liberty to download new games without worrying about space.
Installing the Xbox 360 HDD
Installing your Xbox 360 HDD is really easy. All you need is to follow the instructions below and you are good to go.
- Switch your Xbox 360E off.
- Make sure it is in a horizontal Move to the back of the console, the right side will have a hard drive cover.
- Open the cover by sliding the release cover diagonally lower. You can easily pull the cover out. Make sure you do not apply too much pressure.
- The opening happens easily and will get damaged with too much pressure.
- Inside is a slot that is made for the hard drive. You simply put the hard drive inside the slot. Here you need to apply slight pressure until you hear a firm click.
- The sound ensures that the hard drive has been successfully inserted.
- You can now replace the release cover and turn the console on again.
If you need to remove the hard drive from your console for any purpose, you follow the instructions given below.
- Turn the console off and place it horizontally.
- Open the hard drive cover as you did while installing.
- Gently pull the hard drive out from the slot.
- Replace the hard drive cover.
Using it is very easy and is extremely convenient.